Friday, April 21, 2006

iPod Mini


I got an iPod Mini yesterday (Thanks DK!) and I have it plugged into my computer right now and it is doing mysterious iPod things. This is all very interesting and I am watching it with great curiosity as it flashes stuff on its little screen. Next I am going to buy some accessories for it. Maybe a little hard case for it so the screen doesn't get broken in the electronics death trap also known as my purse.

Related posts:
New Uglys - 7/17/06
My Dwight Schrute Bobble Head! - 7/13/06
Abe the Yeti - 6/1/06
Meet My New Ugly Doll, Wedgehead! - 5/8/06
I am a giant child that loves monsters - 3/23/06
Cube Cult-ure - 3/17/06
Keeping up in the business world - 3/16/06

3 comments:

bladio said...

what color is it?

Ash said...

It's silver with a little TiVo logo on the back! :)

Anonymous said...

ooh, i just bought the ipod nano. I went to itunes.com and tried to pick out the music, but there are so many choices! If you find any good songs let me know!