Thursday, April 06, 2006

Make a Wish

I know a lot of people are going to be pissed about this, but I don't care. I'm not going to argue politics with you in the comments because I gave up on politics in November of 2004.

On Monday a group of us took the day off to go to opening day at Safeco Field and watch the M's play. The first person to run the bases that day was an eight year old cancer patient. It was really nice that the Make a Wish Foundation and the Seattle Mariners could make this little boy's dream come true. Thankfully the child is in complete remission.

The question came up, what would you do if you were dying and could do one thing that you have always dreamed of. The guys answered the obvious, go to the playboy mansion for a party. (Are you reading this Larry David? Probably not.) I had to really think about what I would do. I couldn't think of anything that I really needed to do before I died. Then something popped into my mind. I would ask the Make a Wish Foundation to arrange for me to spit* on George W. Bush. I am not sure why I thought of this. Sure, I don't like W and I think he is a horrible president and I don't know how he lives with himself, but I have never really wanted to spit on someone before. Picture this. Here I am, a little eight year old girl dying of some terribly painful disease and I make my one last wish. How could W say no? He would look like even more of an ass wipe if he did!

*Note to the Secret Service: I do not have any type of disease or illness that would make spitting on someone the least bit dangerous. It would only be offensive.

Related posts:
Asshole! - 7/14/06
My Worst Nightmare - 3/10/06

No comments: