Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Has this ever happened to you?

Strange things happen to me. A lot more than to normal people.

Today I was in the restroom at work. Another person walked in and went into the stall next to me. I glanced over and noticed that the person appeared to be wearing men’s pants and shoes. All of a sudden I was thinking “Shit! Did I go into the men’s room on accident?” The answer is no, I was in the ladies room.

This made me think of one time when we were camping at Lake Crescent. Bri and I walk to the bathroom. There were two stalls. One was taken and the other open. I go into the open one and in the stall next to me I can see someone (again, wearing men’s clothes – and like size 15 shoes) lying on the bathroom floor. OMG – is this man dead? So we decide to check it out. We say stuff like “Hey, everything ok over there?” No response. Turns out it was just a really drunk woman in men’s clothing and shoes passed out in the nasty camping bathroom. I can’t remember how it ended but I think one of her friends rescued her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Ha! That was so funny. The woman's foot was actually coming into the other stall. I dont remember her on the ground though...just the huge foot. That was a strange camping trip.

Was it a man in the restroom this morning?

Ash said...

Bri - Oh yeah, was she passed out on the toilet? I forget. I just remember her being sprawled out in the bathroom.

I am pretty sure it was a woman in the bathroom at work, just with extremely masculine clothes on. But I guess I can't be 100% sure. Oh - they were sitting while going #1 so I guess that means it was a woman.

NuclearToast said...

DK's right, you are a weirdo magnet. Which means every time I hang out with you, my self-esteem takes another hit.