Thursday, June 29, 2006

Britney & Personal Space Invaders with BAD Hair Extensions

Normally I don't post celeb stuff on my blog, but I am going to make an exception for this one.

Britney Spears is posing naked and pregnant a-la Demi Moore on the cover of Harpers.
Read the article.

I have one insult and one compliment for her.
Insult: That is so air brushed. We all know you don't look like that in real life. I saw the Matt Lauer interview of you with your gum smacking and your fake eyelash falling off!
Compliment: I LOVE the black hair! I know a lot of people are talking trash on it, but I like it! I don't think anyone could argue that those nasty blond-ish hair extensions were better than the black hair! One person described those extensions perfectly as looking like a mangy golden retriever.

On the subject of extensions, a few weeks ago we were boozing it up at the Asian Wok. I went into the ladies* room and found a nasty hair extension on the ground. Ha ha haaaaa! So I grabbed a paper towel, scooped it up and brought it out to show Bri! He he heeee. Then this super drunk girl was invading my bubble and she had hair that matched the extension perfectly so I asked her if she had extensions and she of course said no.

*I use the word ladies loosely in this place.

1 comment:

Ash said...

Bri pointed out something that I missed. When I asked the space invader if she had extensions, she said "No, I'm too white trash for extensions!" Hmmmmmm