Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Panera breakfast sandwich = crazy delicious

I love Panera. The sandwiches and soup are sooooo good. I skipped dinner last night so I decided to go to Panera this morning to pick up a breakfast sandwich to go. Yummy is the word that comes to mind. Picture two pieces of grilled ciabatta bread with a scrambled egg and white cheddar melted inside. Yum. I recommend pairing the cheese and egg sandwich with a giant fountain Sprite. Everyone knows that fountain Sprite is better than canned or bottled Sprite. I think it has more bubbles. I like bubbles.

Now if only they would put the Schlotzsky's back I could have Panera for breakfast and Schlotzsky's for lunch. 3 words that make me happy: spicy ranch sauce. Freaking delicious! I miss Schlotzsky's so much. The closest one is 149 miles away in Aloha, OR. Sad.

P.S. I think this loaf of bread is so cool! I want to buy one and bring it to a Christmas dinner party or something. If you invite me over for a Christmas party you may get one of these. But no promises!

5 comments:

Bri said...

I am so jealous. Everytime i go in their for luch or dinner I always say to myself that I have to get in their for breakfast because their breakfast sandwiches look so good.

I love Panera. Have you ever had their Fiesta con queso soup? Its so freakin good!! :)

CJ said...

that suuuuuure sounds like a good hang over breakfast. Any drinking on Tues night???

I've never been to Panera, but I just found out there's one less than a mile from my house. I'm so going on Friday when I call out "sick".

NuclearToast said...

I love Panera. Raggs and I discovered it on our trip to Florida, and it was love at first bite. I wonder if their sandwiches would be good on pizza...

bladio said...

is there a panera in bellevue? i love panera!

Ash said...

I don't think there is one in Bellevue, but there is one in Redmond, just off Redmond Way.