Monday, November 12, 2007

Gym update and weigh in - 11/12/07


Call CNN!!! I went to the gym 3 times last week.

I also got weighed and measured on Friday. In the past 6 weeks I have lost 2.75 inches! Yay! Update: I read the report wrong - I actually lost 4.25 inches in the past 6 weeks!!!

I have lost a total of 16 inches since January.

I am now more motivated to go to the gym 3 times a week. My slacker self is gone now that I have made more progress. I rewarded myself with an hour long deep tissue massage.

7 comments:

CJ said...

I am so proud of you! Nice idea about treating yourself to a massage :)

NuclearToast said...

Geez, Ash, you're well on your way to becoming a trophy wife!

Raggedy Angst said...

I went past a gym, like, eight times last week. Does that count?

DK said...

Hooray! I'm glad that you are feeling good about it... being happy is the most important thing.

Secret Admirer said...

Damn lady - I saw you on campus and you are smoking hot.

Ash said...

Hey NT: Trophy wives don't have to work right? Sign me up! ;)

Bri said...

Yay!! Congrats!! You look great