Monday, February 26, 2007

Gym update - 2/26/07

Well, I only went to the gym once last week... BUT... The weekend before last I painted DK's bathroom. It's not a big room, but I did two coats and that requires a lot of squats, etc. Then this last weekend I tore out the toilet, sink, old floor and baseboard. I put down concrete board which is a workout in itself and cut and laid the tile. That took me about 6 hours. 6 hours of hard physical labor. The next day I grouted the tile and replaced the sink and toilet. I also had to hand cut all of the new baseboard and shave down the bottom of the door which is pretty hard work.

So I didn't do so well on the gym but I didn't just sit around on my lazy ass - I worked my ass off around the house and we now have a beautifully updated bathroom to show for it.

This week my plan is to go to the gym 3 times.

P.S. I will post photos of the updated bathroom soon.

No comments: