Thursday, September 28, 2006

So Sorry

I am so sorry to everyone at Safeco last night that did not see me streak across the field. If it didn't require a night in jail I would totally do it, in a heartbeat and I would slap Sexson's ass run-by style and maybe the moose too. I am 26 and have never spent a night in jail or been convicted of anything. A little part of me thinks, hey you might as well just get it out of the way and what better way to do it than to run naked across the field at Safeco?

Shadrac my Pathfinder, I am so sorry that the doughnut bandit struck again. At this rate by next weekend you will have no tires left and the whole town will be covered in burnt rubber marks.

Neighbors, I am so sorry if you saw us streaking past your house last night. It seemed like a good idea since we missed our big chance at Safeco. That'll teach you to look out the window after dark huh?

2 comments:

The World of Drunken Debauchery said...

If you could have only streaked the feild. In mermory of Morganna the Kissing Bandit the papers could have wrote Ash the Ass Slapping Bandit gives the mariners fans something to cheer in this disappointing season...

Ash said...

Yay - You started a blog!!!! I am so happy!!! I can't wait to get your drunk so you will post something on it!!! May I recommend starting it out with the wedding night email?!?!