Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Poker champion and defender of eardrums everywhere!


I won the poker tournament last night. How did I do it? Um, I'm not going to tell you because I play poker with some of you. I am going to try my strategy again soon.

What was the sweetest part of my win last night? The person I won against. Overall, I think he is a nice person, BUT he is loud*, obnoxious and totally full of himself. (This combo of character traits actually leads me to believe that he is very insecure.) I hope he has good medical insurance because I am sure he must have a repetitive stress injury from patting himself on the back so often and vigorously.

*I am a loud person too, but in a different way. So if I say someone is loud, that means they are insanely loud.


1 comment:

CJ said...

nice going!