Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I haz talented kitteh!

This morning my cat Chloe did a somersault. Gymnastic Kitty! No joke. I don’t know how or why she did it, but she did.

Every morning Chloe follows me into the bathroom and does this little routine where she flops down on the bath mat and rolls all around and then she gets up and does it again and she will do it over and over as long as someone is watching her. Today when she went to flop down she put her head down first. I think the sheer weight of her butt made it flop over backwards and boom! There it was. A somersault.

2 comments:

Bri said...

Oh Chole...Next time I'm at your house i want to see this trick. How cute :)

CJ said...

Mr. Bo has a similar routine, floppping down rolling on his back. Except I think his goal is to trip me. Too bad you didn't get it on film...you could have made some $ from the animal planet funniest videos!