Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Polar bear, moose, wolves and the 18-35 demographic REJOICE!


349! 349! 349! 349! 349!

I never, ever thought I would say this, but thank you George W. Bush!

I appreciated McCain’s speech. It was very gracious and positive. Something that cannot be said for his supporters who boo’d during it.

I hope to completely forget about Sarah Palin in the very near future. I don’t ever want to think of her again. Unfortunately, I think she will pop back into the national spotlight in a few years. We must be vigilant!

Until last night, I never said “my country”. Until last night I thought that hidden bigotry and racism might squash our chance for a better future. I have never been so happy to be wrong.

Yesterday was my third time voting in a presidential election and the first time that my candidate won.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree!! I guess it's third times a charm for us :) This is such an exciting time.

NuclearToast said...

Everybody seems so happy now, especially Raggs. But what's up with that picture? Biden has some weird cigarette smoke there...

Ash said...

NT - that image is from the Obama site. What you see there is the tail end of "Thank you". :) I had to crop it to make it fit on my blog.